might be turning my 120 into a 320, !MAGIC!

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
well you made me paranouid and i downloaded the didal scedual...lol.

sketchup is one of the best programs for this, i have used others but none are as good as this one.

all i have to do is get my brother onboard on this and its good to go., it would be a good project before we start working on the pond again.

i cant make up my mind what im going to put into it though...

LondonDragon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
London, England
I will keep an eye on this, let me know if you guys need someone to get the barbecue going hehehe

I love Arowanas always been my favourite fish, shame I don't have a tank big enough for one, even with my new project, 500L is never big enough for one! :(

GJC

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
San Diego
Very nice :D can't wait to see some more progress pics!

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
LOL, Yah im in the permit and documentation stage, i have to get this approved by the adjustment commitie first then i can take it from there..., then it realy sould only take a weekend, i might just stock the topend of it with a black and green aro, or two silvers. and Black ghost knives with rays, i think that would be sharp.

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL
portabuddy;779777; said:
LOL, Yah im in the permit and documentation stage, i have to get this approved by the adjustment commitie first then i can take it from there..., then it realy sould only take a weekend, i might just stock the topend of it with a black and green aro, or two silvers. and Black ghost knives with rays, i think that would be sharp.
Green's are illeagal. If you know where some are let me know ;)

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
Where?, they had some the other day at my lfs..., except that they are serial numbered and about $300 for one thats 4" long... and there is a chinese aqarum place near my lfs that i dont realy shop at that had them too, but no price posted on the glass.

they are realy cool, i like them ovr the red they had, the reds where more though.

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL
no, unfortunatly there not. If I was porta I'd make sure there really greens. If they are breed them and you will make HUGE CA$H!! And if breeding is out of the question, buyem and shipem!

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
lol, i live in canada, and yes they where greens. the chinese place had 4 and the place near me had two, but this was last week, and i like the silvers and blacks beter any way, besided i dont have 300 to blow on something that someone may or maynot but, but if anyone has buddies in mississauga ontario canada, give me a buzz and I'll thell them where they are at...

i like the silvers because they are only $20-$50 for babies, with the sacks still atatched...

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL
Oh I thought you were in Mississippi.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store