Miles is getting Married!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Just to let everyone know, I will not be available much, if at all, the next week and a half..

This saturday I am getting married to my lovely fiance!

Today is one of the last days I will be around to post. If anyone has any questions or needs to get ahold of XoticAquatix, just e-mail Andre at DreAlphaBettas@aol.com, and he will take good care of you.

Have fun at work guys, while I will be enjoying my time off! I need it!

I will be visiting the Vancouver aquarium, so I will take lots of pics. I hear they have some HUGE Rays on Display!

I will be back around the 1st of next month. I have alot of things on my 'To Do' list, as far as the XoticAquatix website and MFK are concerned. Keep up to date, as I will be adding alot of referance information and articles to both our website, and MFK.

Hasta Luego guys! :D

Miles

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
Congratulations, Miles! Getting married is fun; I've done it a bunch of times!

Miles Miles Miles....
didn't you ever hear the expression " don;t buy the cow when the milk is already free"?

good luck

( happily divorced cynic LOL)
David

you guys are funny! :ROFL:
congrats Miles ;)

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Miles YOU FOOL!!! Can't you see its all part of her evil plan to get you away from the fishies! MUST RESIST!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go to the dark side!! Never make the same mistake once!!! WHY!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!! Evil women folks...........manipulating........*grumbles*....I expect you to work OVER time now for gettin in those pikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store