congrads :D

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
/\
I
L___ Miles they mean it in the most loveing kindest way.

Miles go get married... leave the emptying of the dehumidifier to me....

spryandspringy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
The Lone Star State!
Peanut_Power said:
Miles YOU FOOL!!! Can't you see its all part of her evil plan to get you away from the fishies! MUST RESIST!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go to the dark side!! Never make the same mistake once!!! WHY!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!! Evil women folks...........manipulating........*grumbles*....I expect you to work OVER time now for gettin in those pikes!!
My husband would be interested to hear you say that, Peanut. Especially the idea of an "evil woman trying to get you away from the fishies". ;)

Things are easy for him; instead of buying flowers he just goes to the LFS! :thumbsup:

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
spryandspringy said:
My husband would be interested to hear you say that, Peanut. Especially the idea of an "evil woman trying to get you away from the fishies". ;)

Things are easy for him; instead of buying flowers he just goes to the LFS! :thumbsup:
i wish my wife would buy me stuff :(
much less from a lfs :swear:

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
LOL - No Party.. I went to the Falcons/Seahawks game last weekend instead!
Falcons lost though, I was angry.

Thanks Waldo! I take it that thing is working good!

PP- My wifey loves Fish, just not the fish shop.. Its hot and smells funny she says.. She loves our fish though, remember the Black Ghost knife pics I have are her fish she has had for 7 years!! She loves the puffers, and the stingrays.. She even feeds the fish at home because I get burnt out on worrying about fish! She's the best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store