Status
Not open for further replies.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Miles said:
LOL - No Party.. I went to the Falcons/Seahawks game last weekend instead!
Falcons lost though, I was angry.

Thanks Waldo! I take it that thing is working good!

PP- My wifey loves Fish, just not the fish shop.. Its hot and smells funny she says.. She loves our fish though, remember the Black Ghost knife pics I have are her fish she has had for 7 years!! She loves the puffers, and the stingrays.. She even feeds the fish at home because I get burnt out on worrying about fish! She's the best ;)

And this is why youre marrying her.. Congrats again !

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I already said it via PM, but congrats Miles and best wishes. :)

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Spry...that does sound kinda catchy...lol...but I don't think the mods want that bein used all over the board.....lol......oy.....specially how i post so much....

Miles..... :( ....hate to see yaz go bro. Shes a looker though and if she makes yaz happy then more power too yaz!! Hold on wit all ur might......

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Peanut_Power said:
Spry...I'm all for equal rights...lol.....but when are chicks gonna start registering for the Selective Services? :p

Miles..... :( ....hate to see yaz go bro. Shes a looker though and if she makes yaz happy then more power too yaz!! Hold on wit all ur might......
Ignore him, he told me he's trying to start a flame war, LOL. All in good humor of course, but it still bugs the hell out of me. :p

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
;)
:thumbsup:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
DavidW said:
Miles, no offence intended but I had no idea until i saw your picture that you are so young....you look about 20-21?
OMG.....I have a hundred more idioms for you, none of them would encourage you to get married at this point.
You have a better than 1 in 2 chance of getting divorced within the next 3 years ( US figures on the divorce rate). The younger the people getting married the higher the rate of divorce.
If you don;t already live together then before you tie the knot you should for at least 6 months.
Sorry if I am pouring cold water on the marriage thing but too many people think that marriage is cool ...until they are in it....and most of the time ( statisticly ) it is just plain hard work and often that stupid piece pf paper changes relationships forever.
I hope it works out for you and that you will find a way to be happy together but if you want my advice ( probably not) DON'T DO IT..but if you must ,at least go to Vegas and be married by Elvis.
:)

:crazy: Ignore da haterz!

congrats dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store