MMA News and Notes

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
That's kind'a how I am with McGregor. I despise people that have a huge ego, but with McGregor it's so massive it's borderline comical. He had the best reply after the fight a couple years ago after he beat Aldo I think it was where Joe handed him the mic and he said "I'd like to take this time to apologize, to ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!" :D

That just cracked me up when he said that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bellator main event is about to go down....Matt Mitrione vs Big Country Roy Nelson.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Crap that sucks. I was wondering why Roadhouse was on lol. Must have been short, normally its on for 2-3 hrs.
Well,it started at nine.I watched it off and on between falling asleep and waking up lol.I was only looking forward to seeing the main event and luckily I didn't miss it.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
Ah got ya. I thought it started at 11 when you posted. Didn't know it was even tonight, dunno how I missed it. Hopefully they re show it again they usually do a couple times I think.

You see the UFC results the other night? I guess good ol Yoel still has what it takes.

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
Shattered i can’t watch Bellator here in Australia. Not even on our style of cable tv. Bellator is starting to really take off

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
It has been lately. There's starting to be some pretty good talent in Bellator. One of my fav new guys (Sage Norcut) came to the UFC through Bellator. There's still some crappy fights here & there, saw a couple last night when flipping around, but there seems to be a lot more talented fighters in Bellator now than there use to be.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store