MMA News and Notes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The surgery and 3 day hospital stay cost over $20k, and with me being a small business over I didn't have insurance that would cover it at the time.
Ah....understood.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was so glad to see him lose. I never did like him.
Really,lol.I've always been neutral towards him.We were watching the highlights of his match with Brock Lesnar the other day...man he trashed Brock lol.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
My main reason I don't like him is the brown pride tattoo across his chest. if he were white and it said white pride then I doubt he would even be let fight in UFC, he'd be called a racist. I don't care for double standards.

That brock fight was crazy I remember that one. Brock never did like getting hit in the face.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My main reason I don't like him is the brown pride tattoo across his chest. if he were white and it said white pride then I doubt he would even be let fight in UFC, he'd be called a racist. I don't care for double standards.

That brock fight was crazy I remember that one. Brock never did like getting hit in the face.
Good point on the tat.I actually couldn't make out what it said.I've always felt that Brock would be more successful in the Octagon if he had a better standup/striking game.Carwin chewed him up pretty bad too but he ran out of gas.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I think if Brock would have started MMA when he was younger rather than WWF then he would have most likely been the best heavy weight champ ever in UFC. He was absolutely unbelievably fast for being such a massively muscled guy, but you could tell his problem was getting hit in the face. Soon as someone got one punch in on his face he would cover up and turn his head to avoid being hit. You just can't do that in MMA because you can't see where the next punch is coming from. If he would have started training MMA earlier in his life then he would have been able to get over that fear of getting hit in the face and it would have been a totally different Brock by the time he was a champion.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Agreed,its almost funny to see how he reacts to being hit in the face with his awkward body movements......and on the fact that he moves very fast to be such a big dude.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store