MMA News and Notes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody catch the UFC match between Korean Zombie and Yair Rodriguez?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Was that from a few weeks ago? I saw a match with Zombie vs someone and Zombie lost, might have been that one.
Yes that was it.I recorded it back then and actually just around to watching it and boy is it a barn burning bloodbath!!....
I hope you can find it somewhere,look for it on youtube if you have to.I really don't want to spoil the ending for you.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep that's the one I watched about two weeks ago. That was probably one of, if not THE bloodiest match I think I have ever seen. I'm kind'a surprised they didn't stop it to be honest.
Yeah and...really?.....elbow uppercut while Yair was bent over???

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
In a nutshell has tested positive to the same substance but because it was such a low reading has not been charged by usada. This has not stopped the Nevada State Athletic Commission not granting him a licence to fight so good old Dana has shifted the fight to Cali 6 days out leaving fight fans and other fighters in all sorts of disarray.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
wow just unreal. You would have thought that lengthy suspension for his first time getting caught would have taught him something but I guess not eh. Really a shame because Jones is a very talented fighter, he's letting that garbage ruin his career.

And doesn't surprise me one bit about Dana. That guy would sell his own Mother if he could get enough cash offered.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store