Monster Energy Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
I will like to reiterate that not all the mods are bullies. There are some great moderators which are very helpful.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I will like to reiterate that not all the mods are bullies. There are some great moderators which are very helpful.
Who are you anyways? Youve been here a month and most threads closed that you participated in were closed by zoolander (cuz they were in the shark section). All involve you bumping 4+ year old threads or saying something x rated lol

Not long enough to know what the mods do unless you're on a second account

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Who are you anyways? Youve been here a month and most threads closed that you participated in were closed by zoolander (cuz they were in the shark section). All involve you bumping 4+ year old threads or saying something x rated lol

Not long enough to know what the mods do unless you're on a second account

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

uploadfromtaptalk1394119582790.jpg

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
Ballin I have no issues with my threads that was closed in the shark section. I gave praise to the mod which closed my threads and he gave me useful information about the topics through messages. That is irrelevant to this whole discussion.

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
Silent bob I don't even know what your comment "Li has people" means. What is this the Monster Fish Mafia?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who is Zoolander?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Ballin I have no issues with my threads that was closed in the shark section. I gave praise to the mod which closed my threads and he gave me useful information about the topics through messages. That is irrelevant to this whole discussion.
No crap, I'm asking how can someone fling mud at a group of 30+ mods after one month? Dont you think a large majority do a decent to good job?

It'd be like saying your entire family deserves cancer because your grand parents made questionable decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store