Monster Fish Keepers store?

Otto_VonBacon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Montgomery TEXAS
I was thinking while at petsmart looking at a small display tank housing 5 medium sized Oscars, 4 of them half dead for a reason I'm sure you can guess.

What if we made a small franchise store? maybe some of the people who are making their own small lfs right now can start it. it can be called "The Monster FishKeepers" or something. We would have employees and management who truly know what they are doing, spread our knowledge around to people, all the profit can go into keeping the site up, and various non-profit organizations.

Idk, may sound stupid, those poor oscars :cry:

lordofthejewsjr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2008
thats a good question
Otto_VonBacon;2558054; said:
I was thinking while at petsmart looking at a small display tank housing 5 medium sized Oscars, 4 of them half dead for a reason I'm sure you can guess.

What if we made a small franchise store? maybe some of the people who are making their own small lfs right now can start it. it can be called "The Monster FishKeepers" or something. We would have employees and management who truly know what they are doing, spread our knowledge around to people, all the profit can go into keeping the site up, and various non-profit organizations.

Idk, may sound stupid, those poor oscars :cry:
+1, but where would the stores be? (better be one in san diego):nutkick:

lordofthejewsjr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2008
thats a good question
they should be run by the members of mfk especially those that know alot or they can interview people and test them. the prices should be voted on like a democracy. no ripp offs

lordofthejewsjr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2008
thats a good question
xiahaolong168;2558095; said:
they should start with one in nyc and as business becomes better, start opening in other places.
i disagree. they should start in san diego:p

lordofthejewsjr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2008
thats a good question
or they can start two, one in the west coast(san diego) and one in the east coast.

Dynamite

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Everett WA
And one in seattle area!

Otto_VonBacon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Montgomery TEXAS
Well first off we would have to find someone who knows alot, and is wanting to start a lfs.

lordofthejewsjr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2008
thats a good question
i'd volunteer but i'm still in school

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store