monster frogs

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
my scarlet macaw was most fierce out of all my parrots they are scary to people but other birds can knock them down so easy, or bully them, they are also super easy targets for predators because of their lack of agility but my scarlet chased construction men out of my house. I dont clip any birds wings.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
my scarlet macaw was most fierce out of all my parrots they are scary to people but other birds can knock them down so easy, or bully them, they are also super easy targets for predators because of their lack of agility but my scarlet chased construction men out of my house. I dont clip any birds wings. The toucans i had are from america emerald forest. But to be honest a lot of people will act like toucans are such easy great pets but u cant compare them to parrots, who actually make amazing pets and can be like a dog or a cat. My aracarci have tore me open a couple of times. Have to be so careful feeding toucans iron poisoning. Also light wise uvb uva to keep feathers nice. If cage is not cleaned fast mold will grow. In america u can get common mynah so easy id love to have them again.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Absolutely love corvids,personally I think African pied crows and ravens a lot.
Keep us updated on your zoo.
Do u have any dwarf kingfishers or anything else u want to share.

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
no use to have barbets, only thing close to kingfisher is kookaburra its a zoological park i am working with opening up in july, some of the birds are mine, yeah i am hoping to get some ravens we will see, goal is to free fly them for demos.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure how easy these r to stain there but there r a lot of exotic doves that do well in community aviaries such as bleeding heart,fruit,green wing and crested doves.
There are also a lot of cool game birds such as golden pheasants,gambels quail and mandarin ducks which can be easy to display.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
yes we got a display like that but when u add something like a toucan, hornbill orpendola it all turns to hell lol worst bird austrilain magpie. I can import from singapure is there anything there worth importing?
Some of the pittas,bee eaters,black naped orioles,a few tropical woodpeckers.

But if you are really looking into importing cool stuff check out some of the watersnakes found in tonle sap lake (such as fordinia water snakes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store