MONSTER "M" AVATAR CONTEST DISCUSSION THREAD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaii
MistirE;808761; said:
Can I copy and drag stuff using microsoft paint only? I dont see why not...I mean if I draw a shape and want to keep using the same shape.....would I have to FREEHAND each and every one? that would really suck. Also, in the rules it says you can use ONLY microsoft paint and this COMPLIES with that....just wanna know for sure before WASTING time. I mean I drew the original shape that took time to clean up that is. USING the paint program required.:confused:
I am a perfectionist and wanna have some clean work USING the tools that are provided in that program.

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaii
Is it possible to use an animated avitatar using a few GIF files of your original picture to enter with? Or does it have to be a still, single frame.:confused:

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
im in the contental us, can i still get the book i dont think that i can afford a bigger tank for the aro at this current juncture in time.

also i sent my design but i dont know if it went through. can one of the mods PM me if it is infact there?
please and thank you.

HiGhTiMeZ

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Montreal, Canada
www.friendster.com
hey lemme get this right...
if i understood it correctly, we shud use the image that we downloaded as the background? OR ARE we supposed to draw it again using freehand on ms paint?

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaii
Lan;809011; said:
how do you know if the avatar realy made in microsoft paint !!!
Because it it REALLY basic and cheating would be quite obvious to the right eye....also the tools are VERY limited compared to ANY other program....From my experience so far, holy shipt its hard...especially if your are a perfectionist and EVERYTHING seem to look like a 3 year old drew it.:D Just gotta get the tools to work fer you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store