Feb 23, 2012
Nova Scotia Canada
Damn thats pricey

Dieselfool

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
Barrie On Canada
Last year somebody on Kijiji Barrie was adverising custom acrylic tanks. They also had lots of pics in the add too. They were saying "call for a quote". Haven't seen their add for a long time now, probibly out of biz. You might want to check on GTA Aquaria, there was some chatter on the forum about this guy. Maybe somebody will remember. Wish I could help more.
Al.

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
yep, gave me a quote, I asked for photos of his previous work, he then told me he was a pro, but had no photos cause the company was starting in the new year.

I asked for a 72 x 36 x x 36 no overflows, and got quoted 2900.00

thats not to bad. it will be a wicked tank

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
Last year somebody on Kijiji Barrie was adverising custom acrylic tanks. They also had lots of pics in the add too. They were saying "call for a quote". Haven't seen their add for a long time now, probibly out of biz. You might want to check on GTA Aquaria, there was some chatter on the forum about this guy. Maybe somebody will remember. Wish I could help more.
Al.
yeah it was around this time last year i saw that add the guy did it outta his shop had good prices i was broke. guys name was keith i cant remmber his phone tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store