MonsterEnergyDrink on facebook...

Carg R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Texas
Can't post on the monsterenergydrink facebook page anymore-looks like they blocked me from making more comments...

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
No ones trolling. I love monster. Monster sponsers so much stuff. Warped tour and racing are my two favorite things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Redbull has got the best teams, grow up and realize who's the best not to mention ur active on a forum that monster themselves are trying to **** over..... 1+1=2 my friend.

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Redbull doesn't sponser Ken block or Vaughn giffen Jr. Redbull sucks taste like crap. I honestly don't care what goes on with this site and monster. Its a letter. No one can copy right a letter. Monster did have the logo first and they do look similar. I will continue to sponser monster for the love of their giving back to the people

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Like Maddmax said on here what has Ken Block won. You to can win a lot of stuff when you sponsor half the teams in any sport or non sport for that matter.

Carg R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Texas
The "Monster Energy" person posted 866-322-4466 Ext. 585 as a contact number for their compliant department

angelsmaybleed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2012
new york
are there any lawyers on the forum that might have some advice as to what to do to stop this corporate bullying and make them drop this suit

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store