Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
gbhil said:
Go salt!
think frogfish...
Ha, I am all set for salt with my 55, I need to broaden my horizons...

The puffers sound really cool, I did not know that there were fresh water ones, the convicts sound cool with raising of the young, and the fish acidburn mentioned look cool.
Ha, thanks for the info from everyone, I will keep on savin up me'money and try out some of these fish.
If you people still have any more please keep on telling me. This is another great thing about this site, I can learn and see what I can get before get them...thanks guys :thumbsup:

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
this one :)

butterflyfish.jpg

afbut3_s.jpg

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Haha! the other peanut finally speaks!! I have to say though, if you do go with a Thorichthyes...go with aureus 'blue'...GORGEOUS! Rapps ALSO has some of those in...;)

mr.dark-saint

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2005
Marina, CA
For a 30 gallon I'd get an electric catfish but for a 55 electric eel. I thought they'd be the best protection for valuables in the form of gold and jewlery. I thought a "treasure box" not like those air powered gunge. I'd place gold coins and jewlery in it's place out in the open to temp the might be B&E Artist :ROFL: .

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
mr.dark-saint said:
For a 30 gallon I'd get an electric catfish but for a 55 electric eel. I thought they'd be the best protection for valuables in the form of gold and jewlery. I thought a "treasure box" not like those air powered gunge. I'd place gold coins and jewlery in it's place out in the open to temp the might be B&E Artist :ROFL: .
Broken tank, dead fish, missing jewelery.

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
mr.dark-saint said:
haha :ROFL:

"freakin sweet" in the words of Peter Griffin, The fish you guys are telling me are so awesome, ha, when I go to my lfs I'll have this giant list checking out all of the fish that they got. Although I still have yet to get the tank, if all goes well I should have it this weekend... Thanks again for your input :thumbsup:

MikeB09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2005
Ohio
I got a 29 and i have a pleco trying to get him to full lenght what you think would be the best fish thats active to go in there with him

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
Well, its a 29 gallon instead of the 30, and here it is

Uh, it is taking forver to rinse off the gravel, so I stopped for tonight, so its only about half way filled with it in the pic. I forgot how much it cost to but all the stuff...burnt a whole right in my pocket...and I still didnt even get the fish yet, but I cant wait....well actually I can because I need to get my next paycheck first :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store