More tank pics, updated

Matth05

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2022
New Jersey
I can see why Hulk got his name. And Dusty looks like a mini midas! Are you sure these two don’t both have a secret set of weights hidden in their tanks somewhere? They’re HUGE

• Haha
Reactions: FINWIN

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I can see why Hulk got his name. And Dusty looks like a mini midas! Are you sure these two don’t both have a secret set of weights hidden in their tanks somewhere? They’re HUGE
It's amazing how in the last few months the sizes have changed! Dusty appears to be on his way to Hulk size. Stripey is in the ballpark but doesn't have the chin and nuchal hump. Hulk just exploded in size out of nowhere. Even the tiniest male Mote has put on size now (he's kinda medium).

Dusty and Shade were two of the 'blanks' when they were fry (no stripes). Now their pattern is coming back some. Mongo is the most hyper male but had a nuchal hump only briefly and it never came back.

Reactions: Matth05

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Here's Rocky. He's such a playful and energetic fish. He races across the tank the minute he hears me come down the stairs. Then he follows me back and forth, so I make a game of it. He likes watching activity in the rec room and is front and center during the day. He's pretty persistent trying to get a fry snack, but so far no good...Speck clipped him a couple of times in her ambush attacks. Rocky will only tolerate the bs up to a point though...he's the only fish that will go over where the fry are, something even Corn doesn't do. Sometimes he challenges Slade. About 7" now.

b.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store