MOST $$$ SPENT ON A SINGLE FISH

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I spent about 4thousand to 5,000dollars total of my 7years fish keeping on cichlids, catfish, expensive eels, (1foot peackok eel 150dollars... now that is a true sycophatic fish! although pretty lookin. ) stingrays, catfish, rope fish, bichers, angel, damsels, algae eaters, tetras, sharks, crawdads, total of 200dollars on electric crayfishes, asain lobsters, austrialian lobsters frogs, baby bull heads, clown fishes salt and freshwater fishes, all kinds and so many more to list....!
i spent up to 550dollars on baby RTCs in six months and the most i paid for an rtc 3years ago was 200bucks for a 17inch RTC.

My recent buy was for a South American black lung fish that is 4-5inches it cost me 60bucks!!

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
I paid 14.99 for a puffer, I have never had the tank resources,experience or guts for more..........until now!!!!!!!

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
i lost count of the first 500dollar i spent on fishes, and stop counting... JUssst Please GIVE ME MONSTER FISH PLEASE!

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
what is now for you, mean to people like me? If i had all the money in this world i would house all the fishes that i want. atthached to my house. and..... I.... want all of them.

Chaos32

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Singapore / Malaysia
Do u guys have any idea the amount some of the serious aro collectors here in South East Asia are spending on certain specimens? Hehehe..take a guess & we are not talking bout even stuff like snow aros etc. :)

Aquatic Dreams

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2006
Western Australia
fisy66;351459; said:
:eek: The blackmarket is alive and well!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

So so true.... I live in OZ as well.. Did you know Cubans are illegal in Melb???:eek:
How retarded:screwy:

Anyhoo,, Back on topic..

$200 on a Discus.. WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!

Cheers
A.D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store