Motaguense.. whoever's got them post them and what's the biggest you've ever seen or heard of....

cich78

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
new york
Is this the gold version in photo above
Mine is the Red tiger motaguense type...known as Rtm...the red tigers can vary in their color some....I just revived a thread that has a gold motaguense. they are bright yellow.....check out "Rtm size"......

cich78

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
new york
Is this the gold version in photo above
Mine is the Red tiger motaguense type...known as Rtm...the red tigers can vary in their color some....I just revived a thread that has a gold motaguense once owned by another member of the forum they are bright yellow.....check out "Rtm size"......

cich78

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
new york
Dec 17 update...View attachment 1290972

Love this guy, but unfortunately he killed my salvini, so he's in his own tank now. Around 11 inches now.

cich78 cich78 How's your beast doing?
Thanks for asking.... I still have him he's doing well... Not so much the fish that I'm focusing all my attention on these days as I have in the past.. always had problems getting along with the female I had and I didn't put the effort into getting another one, I missed growing out another monster and spawning so moved him from a 150 to 120gallon to make room for some Trimac that I got... I did get an official measurement he was 13 and 1/2 felt like he weighed like two and a half pounds.... I have cut back on his food and it has slimmed him out some lol.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store