Moving pacu

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
I don't seem to know how to post a video, I have one uploaded to facebook, but that one wouldn't let me link it. I tried to upload it as a file from my phone but the only files that show up are still images.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I don't seem to know how to post a video, I have one uploaded to facebook, but that one wouldn't let me link it. I tried to upload it as a file from my phone but the only files that show up are still images.
Easiest way is may a YouTube account upload it there then link to it here

Reactions: Chicxulub

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
Something that could only be understood on this message board.... Its 5:00am and I am out in the back yard checking on my fish. I am pleased to say "they are talking to me again." Yesterday they were so stressed and pissed off at getting wrapped in a bed sheet and thrown outdoors that they wouldn't even look at me. This morning at 5:00 am, all 3 of them ( and their pet oscar) came right to the gap in the netting I put over the pool and looked up at me to say "good morning". People that don't have fish don't get it. But those 3 are my friends, I've known them for 10+ years. Lucy, Charlie Brown and Franklin.... they have distinct personalities, they have mood swings, they react to everything that happens in my house. I swear they treated me different when I was pregnant and I see them look at the new baby differently than they look at me. It took them 2-3 years to accept my husband in the house, but the baby they accepted right away. I am not a whack-a- doodle.... Those fish have more personality than most dogs, its just subtle. I will get their lazer pointer out later today and see if they will chase it while in the swimming pool. Franklin can never resist a good red dot chase.

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
Ok, my first ever attempt at posting on you tube.... here goes.

Vid 1 is Charlie Brown, the largest of the 3 getting caught. I had already removed Franklin at that point. 2 of my husbands friends were here and the baby is screaming in the background. Its one of hubby's friends that comments about the fish weighing 40lbs. They don't weigh that much. My hubby is running the camera.

Vid 2 is Lucy being caught and removed, this time its a friend running the camera and he didn't keep up as well.

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
And moving them back in to their tank.

Reactions: deeda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store