Mp Kamfa pic I found.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Recently I've started to get more invested in colors instead of shape, so that's why imo I call it a MP.
Color is tricky, sometime pictures don't reflect true color and lighting makes a difference. The one you shared has merged pearls more like a thai silk for most part, flowerline is partial, so I am really not sure how I feel about it. Red on him is pretty good and fins are very well wrapped.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
MP??

Beautiful fish! Im not much of a FH fan but I wouldn't mind having that one! I personally like that body shape. I dot like the big and bulky body shape. The smaller and more streamlined looks suits me better. I know, I'm a disgrace to the flowerhorn world. lol

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
MP??

Beautiful fish! Im not much of a FH fan but I wouldn't mind having that one! I personally like that body shape. I dot like the big and bulky body shape. The smaller and more streamlined looks suits me better. I know, I'm a disgrace to the flowerhorn world. lol
MP means masterpiece, it really comes down to personal opinion whether a flowerhorn is MP or not.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Reactions: Cichlids keeper

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
Color is tricky, sometime pictures don't reflect true color and lighting makes a difference. The one you shared has merged pearls more like a thai silk for most part, flowerline is partial, so I am really not sure how I feel about it. Red on him is pretty good and fins are very well wrapped.
Yeah, I like extremely pearly fish and I am not an extremely big fan of Flowerlines though. Recently my taste in flowerhorns have started to change though, I used to like almost solid color, bulky fish, with smaller Nuchal Humps, but I am beginning to appreciate more pearls, slimmer fish, and larger humps, even though I might not really ever want to own a flowerhorn with a really large one. What I like in fish changes a lot, and very quickly most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

AdrianV205

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2020
he a nice one better then alot of the ones out their
@ Ruturaj Ruturaj

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Yeah, I like extremely pearly fish and I am not an extremely big fan of Flowerlines though. Recently my taste in flowerhorns have started to change though, I used to like almost solid color, bulky fish, with smaller Nuchal Humps, but I am beginning to appreciate more pearls, slimmer fish, and larger humps, even though I might not really ever want to own a flowerhorn with a really large one. What I like in fish changes a lot, and very quickly most of the time.
I used to like thai silks a lot but now days I like the fish with thinner connected worm like looking pearls, something like the attached pics. Not a fan of large hump anymore.

These are not what defines MP for sure. mP is supposed to reflect all traits of a type perfectly and excel in few.

20200421_120033.jpg

20200421_120019.jpg

20200421_120004.jpg

20200421_115948.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store