Muskie Care Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
Another viper. You post generic answers to this for what? To get a sticky? I can make 100 care guides for irrelevant fish.
RTC: like clean water, tropical temp, need 10k gal tank, don’t keep with fish smaller than mouth
Arapaima: like clean water, tropical temp, need 10k gal, don’t keep with smaller fish.
And really birds? Whose going to feed their fish birds.... PLEASE MAKE A THREAD ON HOW TO KEEP COELACANTH AND DIET TOO!!
I’m just curious on how a guy makes a thread about keeping 30-40 fishes in a 29g tank make a “InfoCare” about a Muskie...
Ok first off I was just saying what a muskie will eat, and secondly, I have 30-40 fish in a 29 gallon tank and it's been doing fine for years, matter a fact I even had peacock gudgeons BREED in there, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing something right. Also note, you can keep most any fish in a tank, as long as you can provide for it, just very few people can. If I go and get a 20,000 gallon tank I can keep an alligator gar for life, I can keep an arapaima for life, a sturgeon, most anything really, just very few people can do that.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Holy hell people, take it to PM's if you have a problem with one another.

The Staff and I WANT to see threads like this, where people are trying to cover information on husbandry. If one observes a problem with listed husbandry info, state your opinion to get it updated in the OP, where I will happily edit the info so that the best quality data is available.

Stop acting like children.

This is getting old.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Matter fact! I’m done replying to people like you and viper! I publicly promise to IGNORE you, him and also fishhead

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Also, white specter crayfish white specter crayfish , I see what you're trying to do with these. Make your posts more encyclopedic and in depth. For example, cover all of Esox, not just E. masquinongy. Use multiple posts chained together; cover habitat, distribution, identification, and species. One off posts that have a blurb about one species won't get you want you want.

Reactions: Hendre

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Matter fact! I’m done replying to people like you and viper! I publicly promise to IGNORE you, him and also fishhead
Like I said in the PM I sent you, your input is valuable and important. People like you are the checks and balances to bad info.

Just... work on your delivery.

Reactions: Dloks
Sep 24, 2017
Pennsylvania
Also, white specter crayfish white specter crayfish , I see what you're trying to do with these. Make your posts more encyclopedic and in depth. For example, cover all of Esox, not just E. masquinongy. Use multiple posts chained together; cover habitat, distribution, identification, and species. One off posts that have a blurb about one species won't get you want you want.
ok, thanks for the help

Reactions: Chicxulub

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Hey, I didn’t say anything, I remember what the other admin said to me when I last talked to y’all. The only thing I did was report a post and do that signifying that I was happy that he was ignoring me.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Hey, I didn’t say anything, I remember what the other admin said to me when I last talked to y’all. The only thing I did was report a post and do that signifying that I was happy that he was ignoring me.
I know. You're both valuable members. I recognize that not everyone is going to get along on a site like this however. Heck, there's a few valuable members on here that I don't get along with. Still though, we gotta try to play nice.

I don't want to be an enemy to Dloks Dloks . I don't want to be an enemy to you.

What I want is this site to move along smoothly. I haven't given either of you infractions or put either of you in trouble. I am asking both of you to play nice with one another, not threatening you. Thats all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store