My 22inch widebar dat

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol @swimming in a puddle...I'm sure there are quite a few aquarium fish that are found in deep waters in the lakes that they live in in the wild.....are most of them kept on deep tanks?...nope.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
the st is over 10-12inch tall and you dont think it needs a deeper tank than 18-24 ok we all have different ideas on whats wrong and whats right if you think the tank is tall enough thats your opinion for me its to shallow

the tiger is stunning it could just do with a deeper tank

buy saying its be fine for 6 years doesnt mean anything if you put a 2inch tiger in a 2ft tank that maybe fine for 4 years that doesnt mean it couldnt do with a tank up date

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I didn't say that it was okay and I wouldn't say that it is a puddle either,everyone is not going to have a one thousand gallon tank.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I didn't say that it was okay and I wouldn't say that it is a puddle either,everyone is not going to have a one thousand gallon tank.

your right not everyone does have a 1000g but even in my 350gal it was 28 deep so your point is

how deep is this tank it would be fine if it was just a aro or just the ST but its to shallow for both

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
your right not everyone does have a 1000g but even in my 350gal it was 28 deep so your point is
My point is that it just seems like you are splitting hairs because the guy has a smaller tank than what you have or had.By the looks of things he's done quite well for the dat and doesn't need for anyone to try to tell him which sized tank to house it in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store