My Amphilophus Sagittae journal

D.Farci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2018
I believe the ones you see on wetspot are the exact fry that came from this saggitae male. The op lives close to a wetspot so he’s able to give them fry to sell.
I know, I was referencing the conversation a few pages prior that states the fish were dropped off to grow out, and someone was looking to buy the fry when they were ready.

Wet spot has his babies? I must acquire them
Here you go, Beau. They are available now!

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Sure enough looks like they are finally up for sale. I'll have to go look at them soon before they are all gone!

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Hey guys, I was on here trying to find some info about them and stumbled onto this thread. They are now available for sale/shipment from The Wet Spot! I will be doing some more reading later but figured I'd let the few of you interested know about the fry.
Its funny I have been checking everyday for them to show up, and of course they do when I ain't looking due to distraction from my new Sun conure Phoenix.

D.Farci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2018
Its funny I have been checking everyday for them to show up, and of course they do when I ain't looking due to distraction from my new Sun conure Phoenix.
I do not think they are available in-store yet, though. I can check tomorrow but they might still be in holding, but available to purchase.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I do not think they are available in-store yet, though. I can check tomorrow but they might still be in holding, but available to purchase.
I just checked the website, they are in the new arrivals section and Central American, but not in bold type so they are in the store not the holding facility. I am thinking they waited out the peeling so they would look a lot better then the drab fry color's. If you do go tomorrow post some pics here of them if you can please, I can't head over till Friday.

D.Farci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2018
I just checked the website, they are in the new arrivals section and Central American, but not in bold type so they are in the store not the holding facility. I am thinking they waited out the peeling so they would look a lot better then the drab fry color's. If you do go tomorrow post some pics here of them if you can please, I can't head over till Friday.
Looks like the store did receive some on Friday. I didn't think they did. I can try to get a picture tomorrow.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I called the retail store to see if those were indeed Caspers fry. They said they need to verify with the holding department to make sure and will call back with the answer.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Looks like they have not peeled yet, still in fry hide me colors. About how many you think were there?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store