My betta killed my SAE

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Very nice! Good to see a healthy weight and not the obese monsters I’ve seen pics of. I miss my clawed frog...
Yea I’ve had these two since they were like half an inch they grow so fast and I haven’t seen any clawed frogs anywhere since the place I got them at closed down earlier this year

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Yes, you are right.
I meant that in such a small tank the betta is much more likely to have tankmate issues than in a proper tank size. Same with any aggressive fish.
I definitely exaggerated too much.
You have admitted you were wrong, not everyone is man enough to do so, that is respectable comrade.
The two males never fought? How big?
What kind of frog? I’m picturing a dwarf frog eating a betta but clawed seems more likely.
I’ve heard stories of people breeding bettas and keeping the spawn all together since birth and from what I understood they all got along, males and females, however, when the person took one out then put them back in the others essentially forgot who that fish was and treated him as a brand new betta. It’s been a long time since I read that post so take it with a grain of salt.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Beautiful betta Rtc/tsn Rtc/tsn

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
You have admitted you were wrong, not everyone is man enough to do so, that is respectable comrade.

I’ve heard stories of people breeding bettas and keeping the spawn all together since birth and from what I understood they all got along, males and females, however, when the person took one out then put them back in the others essentially forgot who that fish was and treated him as a brand new betta. It’s been a long time since I read that post so take it with a grain of salt.
I think I remember seeing that one as well.

Reactions: fishhead0103666
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store