My Black Rhom (HD Quality)

exoticfishguy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
somewhere
tellemuno;3645526; said:
I have a correction. My lady put the measurement on here.(She is getting irritated with the negativity). The correct tank size is 72 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 26 inches tall. My Rhom is about 12 inches long. I have had him for 6 months. He was 10 inches when I got him.
Hey man, you should check your facts before you shoot your mouth off and bad mouth other people.

Or maybe stop exaggerating so much :)

Believe me, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the width of your tank was not 30"+

Also, I find it strange that you figured out the tank was only 18" wide after using a measuring tape :screwy::screwy::screwy:

I don't think anyone is out to persecute you, so long as you just tell the truth and stop lashing out at other people when you are clearly in the wrong.

Just my $0.02.

exoticfishguy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
somewhere
tellemuno;3645236; said:
I can't say that I agree that he is suffering. He is in a 150 Gallon Aquarium by himself. The tank is 72x36x48 inch. He doesn't like the light very much which is why he is reacting the way he does. I like the keep the light off of my fish and just see then act naturally. As far as my filtration am happy with it and it's not about the money it's about the fish. My electric bill is fine as well. I have alot of things that makes having fish with ALL the filtration energy efficient. I would just like everyone to know that if I am willing to spend this much money on filtration, I was also willing to spend money to make sure I don't end up with a $1000 electric bill. But thanks for the advice anyway.
So what are all these "things that makes having fish with ALL the filtration energy efficient"??? :screwy:

Please explain in detail and with proper english...

You didn't build one of these in your backyard to run all those filters did you?:

http://oncor.com/images/knowledgecollege/h20.jpg

After all, we spare no expense for our fish, right??

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
tellemuno;3645236; said:
I can't say that I agree that he is suffering. He is in a 150 Gallon Aquarium by himself. The tank is 72x36x48 inch. He doesn't like the light very much which is why he is reacting the way he does. I like the keep the light off of my fish and just see then act naturally. As far as my filtration am happy with it and it's not about the money it's about the fish. My electric bill is fine as well. I have alot of things that makes having fish with ALL the filtration energy efficient. I would just like everyone to know that if I am willing to spend this much money on filtration, I was also willing to spend money to make sure I don't end up with a $1000 electric bill. But thanks for the advice anyway.
measurements of 72x36x48 = 539.37 GALLONS!
you were way of by saying 150 gallon:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

dvsgp6

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2006
exoticfishguy;3645999; said:
Hey man, you should check your facts before you shoot your mouth off and bad mouth other people.

Believe me, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the width of your tank was not 30"+

Also, I find it strange that you figured out the tank was only 18" wide after using a measuring tape :screwy::screwy::screwy:

I don't think anyone is out to persecute you, so long as you just tell the truth and stop lashing out at other people when you are clearly in the wrong.

Just my $0.02.
i agree
this guy came off opening his mouth and how he is right and nobody knows anything then he complains when people tell him he is wrong . i saw all the threads you posted on the photo lounge and vid lounge, you were coming off way to cocky and telling people to get there facts right and that there wrong. now that someone is telling you that your facts are wrong your putting down a site. then come on bro your blaming everyting on your lady now:ROFL::ROFL:

anybody could tell the diffrence from a 18" wide and 36" wide without no measuring tape:ROFL::ROFL:

tellemuno

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2009
Detroit, MI
exoticfishguy;3645999; said:

Just my $0.02.
As I stated in my previous post that was my lady speaking for me. I didn't have to use a measuring tape, I already knew what size it was. Also, we are not lashing out at people. I just don't understand where all the negativity is coming from. (Check my previous post, I didn't start like this). But maybe you don't know an apology when you see one. A reading class might help. (That's coming from my lady). So once again, I am happy with my fish and he is happy with his tank and it's size. Oh yeah, got the electricity bill paid again. Guess I don't need that advice anymore. IMO!!!

tellemuno

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2009
Detroit, MI
dvsgp6;3647808; said:
i agree
this guy came off opening his mouth and how he is right and nobody knows anything then he complains when people tell him he is wrong . i saw all the threads you posted on the photo lounge and vid lounge, you were coming off way to cocky and telling people to get there facts right and that there wrong. now that someone is telling you that your facts are wrong your putting down a site. then come on bro your blaming everyting on your lady now:ROFL::ROFL:

anybody could tell the diffrence from a 18" wide and 36" wide without no measuring tape:ROFL::ROFL:
Dude, whatever. I don't have to blame anything on my lady. As you previously stated I am COCKY. For that reason, I don't have to blame anyone. I am a MAN. What are you?

tellemuno

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2009
Detroit, MI
Here are the facts. The truth of the matter is that both dsvgp6 and the exoticfishguy are a bit bitter and jealous. Now, I never avoided the fact that the measurements that my lady put on this site were not correct. However, not only did I correct her. I also corrected the info on the site. But, you two decided to take that info and turn it into anything but an error. That makes me question your intellegence, as you have questioned mine. As far as sparing no expense, as you can see I don't spare any. I'm sorry that life is not as happy for you two where you could spare no expense on your fish. I am truly blessed and my fish are, too. I hope you two find whatever you need to bring happiness in you and your fish lives. Because I can imagine that if they had to look at you two guys sad face all day. Because, I'm sure your unemployed, that's why you are always complining about MY electric bill. So once again, for you LAMES, sorry about the incorrect info that my lady posted and I hope you two get blessed soon.

hmoobvwj

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
WISCONSIN
Lets all grow up and forgive his wife. :)
Awesome rhom again and will invest in one again. RIP for mine.... :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store