My block pond build

davemal

Piranha
MFK Member
May 15, 2007
Neath
Got my phone down from 11.4 to below 8!!!! Just goto see if it stays down. In the UK we are just starting to get frosts, so not sure of i should move my fish across. At long last it looks like they might get a new home. Glad I am not on a water meter, as it's taken some filling and emptying several times.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Got my phone down from 11.4 to below 8!!!! Just goto see if it stays down. In the UK we are just starting to get frosts, so not sure of i should move my fish across. At long last it looks like they might get a new home. Glad I am not on a water meter, as it's taken some filling and emptying several times.
Huh usually the higher number on the phones is more desirable. You know like iphone x is better then 8......
Jk
That's great news!

Reactions: davemal

davemal

Piranha
MFK Member
May 15, 2007
Neath
Move all my fish into new pond again, not being burnt by caustic water makes a massive difference. I put about 20 of last year's fry in first, they just vanished into the deep. Bigger fish I moved in darkness, made it easier to catch them. They all look very happy moving around the whole pond not just sat in one spot like last time .

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Move all my fish into new pond again, not being burnt by caustic water makes a massive difference. I put about 20 of last year's fry in first, they just vanished into the deep. Bigger fish I moved in darkness, made it easier to catch them. They all look very happy moving around the whole pond not just sat in one spot like last time .
Good to hear you've had success !

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Good to hear you've had success !

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Good to hear you've had success ! How's the temps over there?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016

davemal

Piranha
MFK Member
May 15, 2007
Neath
It's been holding around 8-12 °C, but next couple of days due to drop to -5 at night. Fish look happy moving around all levels, odd to see fish 10mm uptown 2.5ft swimming together.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store