My Catfish Collection :)

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
I like it! But man do i love your peru piraiba catfish that you uploaded onto youtube.....if theres one fish i could take over any other fish ive seen it would be yours a stunning catfish and i look forward to more vids/pics of it.

Reactions: vincentwugwg

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Thoughts on this 'xanthic' auchenoglanis occidentalis 'Giraffe' catfish? It looks yellowish...
It sure looks yellowish. An up close, personal inspection is needed! ;)

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Hard to say for me if this is a color morph or just a stressed coloration. The light colored substrate or the absence of it certainly are a factor too.

This may or may not be relevant but you could check out the videos of my two bouche giraffe cats in this forum - one's has always been normal colored while the other has always been far lighter colored, the reason for which I don't understand - https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/bouche-giraffe-catfish-two-16.680403/#post-7651984

I like it! But man do i love your peru piraiba catfish that you uploaded onto youtube.....if theres one fish i could take over any other fish ive seen it would be yours a stunning catfish and i look forward to more vids/pics of it.
Where could I see the video?

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
This may or may not be relevant but you could check out the videos of my two bouche

Where could I see the video?[/QUOTE]
Its on vincent youtube channel or you could type in the title peru piraiba and mutant x

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
White black shark... hehe... that's ironic. :D

Very glad to see the rarest Papua cats!

Did you not see the TSN in-tank shots before you bought it? It must have been a very pretty penny!?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store