My Catfish Collection :)

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
The snout makes me believe so, but I'm not expert, I don't think anyone can say for sure without DNA testing at this point

Reactions: vincentwugwg

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
This cat's behavior and looks (snout) makes me believe the supplier who sold it to me... I was told it is a P. corruscans. Thoughts guys?
So far so good imo... head shape and snout sure looks like p. corruscans to me :) . i see a bit of color on the tail. if he fades in and out of any pigmentation ull know for sure with the spots instead of stripes... Simply amazing Vince as always! def. jealous of this one haha... so hard to get a reg p. corruscans let alone a color morph one. That head and snout don't lie, u cant change morphology/body parts. The mouth is a dead give away even without color. The broadness of the head and eye placement also match up. Holy grail of TSN if u will lol....amazing and congrats!

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
So far so good imo... head shape and snout sure looks like p. corruscans to me :) . i see a bit of color on the tail. if he fades in and out of any pigmentation ull know for sure with the spots instead of stripes... Simply amazing Vince as always! def. jealous of this one haha... so hard to get a reg p. corruscans let alone a color morph one. That head and snout don't lie, u cant change morphology/body parts. The mouth is a dead give away even without color. The broadness of the head and eye placement also match up. Holy grail of TSN if u will lol....amazing and congrats!
+1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store