My catfish tank

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Man, I'm incredibly jealous of this tank man. Awesome catfish, awesome aquascape, and awesome plants. Just fantastic man, keep posting on this please :thumbsup:

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
Man, I'm incredibly jealous of this tank man. Awesome catfish, awesome aquascape, and awesome plants. Just fantastic man, keep posting on this please :thumbsup:
Thanks dude, I appreciate your feedback and yeah trust me I'll definitely keep you guys updated I. Not gonna lie I'm a little scared to move her, given how frail they seemed when it comes to shipping. When I got this fish originally I didn't think she was gonna make it as when I received her, she was laying on her side and breathing rather slowly. However I'm fairly confident I can do it properly so long as I'm diligent enough.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
...Awesome catfish, awesome aquascape, and awesome plants. Just fantastic man, keep posting on this please :thumbsup:
Brian took the exact words off my tongue. I love this.

Where is the alleged skittishness? You hand feed the fish and photograph it each and every way you want, both in full lights?

BTW I find your photography artsy and tasteful, just like the tank is, but it too may cause a neck strain for some older or less flexible folk... No need to change anything. Just saying.

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
Brian took the exact words off my tongue. I love this.

Where is the alleged skittishness? You hand feed the fish and photograph it each and every way you want, both in full lights?

BTW I find your photography artsy and tasteful, just like the tank is, but it too may cause a neck strain for some older or less flexible folk... No need to change anything. Just saying.
Thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words. Although I suppose I could just be used to other catfish I've have who were never bothered by much of anything, so I guess exaggerated on my end and I apologize. However its typically things like if I have to get stuff out of the tank stand or if I move around in front the quickly and other things of that nature.
I'm still curious as to whether or not they'd school, however I'd have to see how they do with other benthic species first.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Are you getting your plants from local LFS?

tank and fish are great!

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store