my cincta bred!!!

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
it looks like the eggs might have been infertile. The eggs remain white and some have fungused. I don't see any hatchling so I think this spawn is a bust. Hopefully they do it again.

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
it looks like the eggs might have been infertile. The eggs remain white and some have fungused. I don't see any hatchling so I think this spawn is a bust. Hopefully they do it again.
Oh well maybe they'll spawn again. Try maybe a bit of copper and decrease ph (some people think it helps egg development in lugubris) maybe?? Warzel reported his marms first spawn was blanks second one a month later was pretty viable. Good luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
wow I missed this thread, I wish I kept my bonded pair i had like 5 years ago, good luck on this. also just in case you ever want to sell these I will take them ASAP. with no problem. Great Pair though

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Thanks but I'm not looking to sell at the moment. I love my pikes.

I've got three bonded pairs of pikes myself at the moment. I would love to be able to breed all 3 of them.

TheSinisterSOB

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
A little place called C At Hell
Congrats, that's a hell of an accomplishment!

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store