My crenicicla rio atabapo sp.2.

jan

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2009
norway
Hi,it is not hole in the head the scrath over the eye ,just a panic run from the last water change.It will heal soon.

clgkag

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
missouri
Very nice!

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Nice dude! I am thinking about getting some from rapps but idk how interactive atabapo IIs are. Are yours really interactive and how often do you water change? They look really nice btws

jan

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2009
norway
Nice dude! I am thinking about getting some from rapps but idk how interactive atabapo IIs are. Are yours really interactive and how often do you water change? They look really nice btws
Well,i have 4 atabapo in the setup and 6 psittacus.The other 2 ats are hiding but are allowed to come out in feeding time,They are wonderful fishes and are the bosses of the setup.A little fighting with the psittacus but not so very mean,i was on a long journey some weeks and coming home the fifth at. was found dead. They were only feed every 4 day when i was away.Have a lot of hiding places and i think they can not go with fishes that dont take back.They are very greedy ,just like an oscar,so i am carefully so they dont get choked.i am impressed what they can fill in their mouths.Water change 70% a week.Had 4 saxatilis whith them,that are gone now,so they are not so easy,powerfull predators,and they are wild caught.Filtration is one eheim 2260 and one 2028.The aguarium is 125 gallon.

jan

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2009
norway
Well,i have 4 atabapo in the setup and 6 psittacus.The other 2 ats are hiding but are allowed to come out in feeding time,They are wonderful fishes and are the bosses of the setup.A little fighting with the psittacus but not so very mean,i was on a long journey some weeks and coming home the fifth at. was found dead. They were only feed every 4 day when i was away.Have a lot of hiding places and i think they can not go with fishes that dont take back.They are very greedy ,just like an oscar,so i am carefully so they dont get choked.i am impressed what they can fill in their mouths.Water change 70% a week.Had 4 saxatilis whith them,that are gone now,so they are not so easy,powerfull predators,and they are wild caught.Filtration is one eheim 2260 and one 2028.The aguarium is 125 gallon.
Sorry,the aguarium is 140gallon,not so easy with us gallon ,british gallon and liters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store