My fav Tigrinius died!

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Hi pal........

Last week, my favourite Tigrinius died at 14"..........she was okie in the morn but when i reached home after work. i realised something v wrong........her head region developed 02 high humps...............Has anyone come across the same symptom before?? this is the 2nd tig died in the way after developing the lump and gone within 24hours. :shakehead :headshake

PICT00022.JPG

PICT0014.JPG

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Oh man ez how long have you had that tig?
sorry to hear... not sure what caused the lumps.
looks like a bacterial infection but im not sure...

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
a blood clot maybe? somethign to do with PH deffinately (genetic is ruled out as the other died too) its soemthing wrong in ur water

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
was that the one with the thin black stripes?

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
sorry
i hate losing a fish

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
me too, have no idea where went wrong!!!

the 1st tig i had also had the same problem...............there is nothing wrong with the water perimeter.....my setup is running on sump filtration. Furthermore the rest of my fishes are okie.

when i discovered her with the lumps, i told myself she wont be able to pull thru tonight :shakehead before i went to bed, she seems to be okie.........just resting at one corner and no struggling at all................the next morn when i woke up, i was hopping that she is still there but.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

i have had her for a year........

thanks MFK for the support, i will come back with another tigrinius in no time........:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store