My fav Tigrinius died!

kman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2005
Toronto Canada
DAMN!!!!...........THAT SUCKKS!!!!!!!!!

sorry to hear about ur precious loss......i have 12" tig and would crap my pants if that happended to me.........not just the $$$ but damn hard fish to acquire

did u get tig from same place as the other tig who also died of same death?? did u feed same diet to other tig but not to other fish??

u search other forums to determind cause of lumps??

don't worry man, u'll be back soon

in the mean time, hang in there bro, we feel da pain with u

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
kman said:
DAMN!!!!...........THAT SUCKKS!!!!!!!!!

sorry to hear about ur precious loss......i have 12" tig and would crap my pants if that happended to me.........not just the $$$ but damn hard fish to acquire

did u get tig from same place as the other tig who also died of same death?? did u feed same diet to other tig but not to other fish??

u search other forums to determind cause of lumps??

don't worry man, u'll be back soon

in the mean time, hang in there bro, we feel da pain with u
i have been a lover for catfishes since my fish hobby started and tigs are my all time favourite.........its not the $$ that i feel the pinch.........but its the lost of my precious tig :cry:

i have been feeding her with pure mp diet since she was 7".....both my tigs died without any superficial injury except the swollen lumps before death..........all my fishes are feed on market prawns....but for my tigs, they are on pure mp diet........

I did try to find out what causes their death...but nobody can advise me :shakehead

in the maintime, i will search for any baby........................

melvyn

Feeder Fish
May 8, 2005
Have you been to Pet Provision lately. The last I was there Lester had two. 1 was already reserved and the other was still available. Size was between 2.5 to 3 ". Price was around S$ 400.00. It sure ain't cheap

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
melvyn said:
Have you been to Pet Provision lately. The last I was there Lester had two. 1 was already reserved and the other was still available. Size was between 2.5 to 3 ". Price was around S$ 400.00. It sure ain't cheap
thanks for the info! i have already placed a reservation with the supplier........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store