My festae finally spawned

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
NIce pair Justin. Cant wait to see how the new tank comes out. Now that your moving its time to get a cichla tank up an running :)

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Congrats Justin. They look perfect. Cannot wait to come see.
Thanks Brock! When you going to swing by again and check them out? I got a pile of mazanita wood with your name on it!

NIce pair Justin. Cant wait to see how the new tank comes out. Now that your moving its time to get a cichla tank up an running :)
Thanks G! The new tank will be epic I promise. This is for my prized festae pair after all! :D At some point I will keep a cichla tank, mark my words. I have a few other goals to accomplish first but a cichla tank would give me plenty of room to get back into geos as well ;)

Nice pair. And, Niners!!
"Who's got it better than us??? NOOOBODY!!!" Harbaugh deserved every ounce of coach of the year. Next season bro, next season.. Oh and thanks for the comments on the festae too!

Maybe a little soon but any wigglers yet?
Yeah it's too soon. If I had to guess I would say Thursday. Trust me I'll let you guys know, I'm giddy like a school girl..

rrcoolj

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
DMV
Congrats on the spawn! Hoping the parents do a good job. Do you usually leave the fry with the parents or seperate once the become free swimming? And sorry if has already been asked but how big are they?

Looking forward to updates :popcorn:

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Congrats on the spawn! Hoping the parents do a good job. Do you usually leave the fry with the parents or seperate once the become free swimming? And sorry if has already been asked but how big are they?

Looking forward to updates :popcorn:
Thanks Reggie! This is the first spawn but I have plans to always leave fry with the parents. I do that with my dovii now as well. Since I just bought them their new solo 6'x3' tank, they will have plenty of room to raise large spawns (hopefully). Well they wont be completely solo they will have one tankmate but it won't touch the fry. Female is about 5" and the male is about 7". They are still tiny.

Congrats on the spawn Justin! Looking forward to more updates :)
Thanks Peter! I'm looking forward to going home tonight and seeing if I have fry or not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store