My fish room finally starting to come together 01-09-2011

fishhooked

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
kansas
Awesome... I want one lol. Keep us updated. I wish their was a smaller RTC hybrid that i could get now lol. But ill probably just have to wait till i get something ALOT bigger

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Congratulations on your new home! I can't even imagine what it was like to move all those tanks and fish. Your fish are amazing. BTW, that jerk former landlord should have been paying YOU rent for storing his vehicle in that garage.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
Chaitika;4782048; said:
Fixed the videos. Nice collection!

For future reference, when on youtube, hit the share button and you get a code like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ffPhH8BMo

This is what you want to take from the share link [ YT]S8ffPhH8BMo[/YT] in order to make the vids show up on this forum.
Oh, thank you for fixing all those! I was going to send the corrected links to Pharaoh, but had to leave the house. :)

pacu mom;4782249; said:
Congratulations on your new home! I can't even imagine what it was like to move all those tanks and fish. Your fish are amazing. BTW, that jerk former landlord should have been paying YOU rent for storing his vehicle in that garage.
The move was horrendous. The fish did okay, but it was like having two separate moves. Moving us was a lot of work. Moving the fish at the same time was crazy. Without that 385 gallon pond we were storing for so long, it would have been a lot harder. We needed to build the 180/100 stand before we could move the tanks. Then we had to cut through the stucco walls, clean out the entire side yard of years of trash, lay a stepping stone ground through the side yard and then redo the plumbing on the filtration in order to have the filtration for the 600 on the side yard. The autowater changing system is mostly set up, but we don't have the waste water plumbed into our sprinklers yet. That's coming. I'll get pictures of the rest of the set up posted to the thread soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store