My fish room finally starting to come together 01-09-2011

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Sorry for your loss:(. Congrats on your thick aro.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
LBathory;4822992; said:
looking very nice. beautiful cats.
Thank you.

Garlover;4824265; said:
so sorry to hear about your loss. I hate seeing anything die ecspecially pets. But on a good note. How about a pic of the jardini??
I will definitely get pictures and videos up of the jar. It's been too chaotic for the last couple days. I'd love to get some up a little later today. I'll try to get that done.

bomber;4824319; said:
Sorry for your loss:(. Congrats on your thick aro.
Yeah. It was a whole mix of feelings that day. Now, I need to get that aro to eat.... The owner said eats everything, so hopefully, he'll come around soon.

jdcampos;4824329; said:
Nice cats ! How many do you keep in your 600 tank?
It fluctuates. I watch my fish closely to keep an eye on their behaviors. Their size determines a lot, but their aggressiveness, their stress levels, their swimming behaviors, the size of their mouths, territory availability, how aggressively/quickly they eat, etc. all come into play. I move fish around in order to ensure that everyone is comfortable, not getting bullied, getting enough to eat, etc. It's a balancing act that takes attention to subtleties. However, until just the other day, I have always had 2 TSN, 1 rtcxtsn, 2 niger catfish, 1 giraffe cat, 1 gold knife in there. There have been other roomates that have come and gone.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
R1_Ridah;4831229; said:
Sorry to hear Jen... sucks. But as someone mentioned. Soon as the predatory instinct kicks in, there isn't much you can do. I'm sure it's a difficult time for you right now as I know how much you care for your fish :(
Thanks, Joey. I was going to tell you, but I just couldn't. You were on a short list of people I was having a hard time telling (my mom included). It was like if I told you guys, it was totally real and it was going to make me cry. When I finally told my mom, I got really upset. I thought rather than dealing with a crying woman, you'd be better off hearing on the thread. LOL

Jerster77;4831247; said:
Very nice looking sweet, i must say I am a tad jealous.
Thank you. :)

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Ambervikings91;4833381; said:
freakin awesome!
Thanks.

Combatshock;4836542; said:
Can we have some pictures of the Jardini?
I'm trying. I'm juggling a lot on top of having a cold. As soon as I have some extra time and energy, I'll be excited to get a new round of updates posted.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store