My fish room finally starting to come together 01-09-2011

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
Well, we bought a house and moved, which means no more car, no more cramped spaces, a much more level floor, and of course I get to do whatever I want to this place!! :headbang2 However, I never want to move with fish again. But, the move is done, and its so much better. Improvements are always underway around here, but here it is as it stands now...

Following photos are taken from near the garage door and clockwise around the room.

The 600:

And my two helpers (ones actually LOT more helpful than the other, but they both participate):

[YT]S8ffPhH8BMo[/YT]

[YT]UmvEpVrvDDw[/YT]

[YT]IO_w7JAE5aU[/YT]

[YT]65GlevpXrvM[/YT]

[YT]Cp3OUZChc4E[/YT]
And more photos to follow....

Edit: Videos are not working for some reason. Trying to figure it out.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Looking good so far. I can't wait to see how this room turns out.

fishhooked

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
kansas
Very cool man. I'm going to be moving soon also, really dreading moving my tanks and fish lol... But excited for the space.
I especially like the 600. That hybrid RTC x TSN is awesome. How big do they get?

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Thanks everyone.

fishhooked;4781831; said:
Very cool man. I'm going to be moving soon also, really dreading moving my tanks and fish lol... But excited for the space.
I especially like the 600. That hybrid RTC x TSN is awesome. How big do they get?
They get VERY big. These fish not only get 40" or more they have huge mass on them. This 600 gallon will not be their last home. Where the 600, 180 and 100 gallon tanks are now, there will eventually be a several thousand gallon indoor pond/tank.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
YourOtherLeft;4781847; said:
Noob question :hearts: What are these beautiful creatures?

Thanks...
These guys are intense looking, but so gentle. They're pretty cool

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store