My friends 86cm (34inch) wolf

Quason778

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2014
Washington, DC
For those who are curious, it was collected from cayenne river in Guyana. Very unique pattern, new to me as well. It was brought in at 70cm, just over two feet and has since grown 16cm in a tank that's not that big at all. 160x80x70 which means it's grown longer than the width of the tank. Amazing... Housed alone.
Hey greenerinks greenerinks , can you check for me and see if they meant Cayenne River in French Guiana? Nevertheless that is an outstanding specimen, the color is out of this world. Thank you for sharing.

greenerinks

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2014
Shanghai, China
Yes it is called cayenne aimara here. He says he's a bit lazy and a pig. Guess feeding in captivity was way too easy for the big WC to hunt and just eats a lot, underwater pig comparable to catfish. I hope to see him import a red tapajos as he's had in the past.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Can you get more pics of the entire setup that thing is in? Mainly the filtration? Looks to be a ludicrous amount of bio for a single fish!?!?

Absolutely incredible wolf.

Thank you soooo much for sharing!!!! I haven't seen anything like this since postings from Seichii (sp) the god of wolves.

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Can you get more pics of the entire setup that thing is in? Mainly the filtration? Looks to be a ludicrous amount of bio for a single fish!?!?

Absolutely incredible wolf.

Thank you soooo much for sharing!!!! I haven't seen anything like this since postings from Seichii (sp) the god of wolves.
Why were they the God of wolves? Looks like I need to search on their name :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store