My Gulper Catfish Setup!

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Deaths Sting;3336984; said:
thanks, the hunger strike has last about 2 days now. its not that long i know, but i always thought gulpers would be gluttons. :WHOA:

its not Manbearpig its scuzzlebut!!! u know from the volcano episode. '' it's coming right for ya ''!!! Bang**
lol I know I was just throwin some South Park humor around. Nothing to worry about two days. They are gorge eaters in the wild so im sure they are fine.

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
both gulpers ate a half a squid today... it was funny.. i will try to get a photo of them doing their roll maneuver...its hilarious.. u can see videos of it on youtube. basically, they roll around and eat food when their mouths go perfectly vertical. its kinda cute..

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Deaths Sting;3341739; said:
both gulpers ate a half a squid today... it was funny.. i will try to get a photo of them doing their roll maneuver...its hilarious.. u can see videos of it on youtube. basically, they roll around and eat food when their mouths go perfectly vertical. its kinda cute..
I think im gonna clear out my 55 for some gulpers lol . I always wanted them coolest cats IMO. Too bad they cant get along with my wompok and TSN :(

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
nice!
and it cant be manbearpig, i killed him. Im super cereal!! Excellceor!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store