My little monsters

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Oh his way to get his summer cut.
image.jpeg

With her smelly blanket. So anytime we take her blanket from her to wash it she follows us around while we carry it with a look of concern on her face. Over the years she's had a cpuple different blankets and they end up in the trash eventually. I guess over time she's learned that eventually we are going to throw her blanket away haha bums me out every time I have to wash this current blanket.
image.jpeg

Reactions: convict360

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Finally able to start taking notes these two on morning walks again.
image.jpeg

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Nice dogs,especially the rottie, I love rottweilers and have been keeping them for around 20 years.
She will probably be the one and only rottie we keep. She has been quite a handful in the 6 years we've had her haha.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
From time to time my neighbor's dog hops the fence and gets in our yard or hangs out in the desert on the other side of my fence. He's a big boy. A little taller than my rottie. My dogs and this dog have only ever interacted through the fence. They usually don't display aggression. Sometimes they play around. My neighbor's dogs do bark their heads off though. Usually if he's in the yard when I'm taking the dogs out I'll leave the dogs inside and tell him to go home.
Well I took my dogs out this morning as normal. But this time his dog was in my yard and I didn't notice him until it was too late. My rottie flies toward him with my Pom behind her. She didn't bite him but she did rush into him. I think she just wanted him out of the yard. Well her and the other dog are showing their teeth, barking, growling and it turned violent quick. I catch up to them, pick up the Pom and manage to break them up with one hand. Then my dog chases the other dog around the yard. They run right back to me and he shoots back over the fence.
I grab a hold of my dog by the collar. The neighbor's dog jumps back over the fence. My dogs back is turned to him but I'm staring this dog in this face. He lungdes forward and gets a hold of my dog's leg. I then kick him, he lets go and goes back over the fence. Mika runs back to the door. Oh and I lost my slippers somewhere in the fuss while holding my Pomeranian with one hand lol.

Well... After an hour or so of surgery, some stitches and a couple drains tubes my honey girl is back home. She's in a lot of pain but she seems ok just laying down.

I don't think I've ever been in such a wild, stressful situation in my whole life. (That includes my time with the crackheads for those who know about that.) I held it together during the madness but when I saw the aftermath and how beat up my dog was I was pretty tore up haha.

Here's one of the drain tubes. It's a bit hard to see. One in her leg and one in her armpit. I don't want to harrass her with my phone right now haha.

image.jpeg

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Poor thing! How is she doing?

I've had to protect my dog from an aggressive dog before, she's just too docile to do it herself :(

Reactions: ehh

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Poor thing! How is she doing?

I've had to protect my dog from an aggressive dog before, she's just too docile to do it herself :(
She's 100% again. The puncture wounds and incisions from the tubes are just small scars now.

I've had to "defend" my Pomeranian before but attempting to break up two 100lb dogs was pretty intense.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Oh and I lost my slippers somewhere in the fuss while holding my Pomeranian with one hand lol.
Not the slippers!!!

Glad she's doing okay, must of been one hell of a day.. :D

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
He looks like he is staring into my soul :)

Your dogs are really cool and stuff like this really starts making me like the idea of getting dogs. Well i have no choice my dad is getting a yorkie pup soonish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store