My new favorite tank. Courtesy of Rare Fish

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yea that's a great stock. Look forward to seeing more of it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chaz88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Iowa
Nice fish DB! I am going to have to make a trip sometime to drool on your tanks.

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Nice! All your tank needs now is a Crenicichla zebrina! I've been thinking of getting a polyuranodon but was wondering if I just got a single eel I'll probably never see it... Glad to see you got the pantaniero what size did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
NO Cichla. NO Cichlids. Not in my tanks. I enjoy my Characins.

The Cudas, I just took whatever I was sent. I'm just glad Wes worked with me on replacing the fishsicles that FedEx lost. Cuda weren't part of the original order. But am very glad they ended up here.

I'd highly recommend these eels...... They can be pretty active lil buggers. Not picky eaters either, the only thing is they need calm tank mates. This is why I decided to opt for the Cudas. Atf seemed to intimidate them. Went from constantly pacing a 6' tank to never leaving the rocks. Then the cat fish started doing the same so I thought I'd experiment with moving them all away from the ATF.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Nice fish DB! I am going to have to make a trip sometime to drool on your tanks.
You can drool on or in them any time you like..... I run plenty of UV (25 watts on this tank)

lol ;)

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
Nice pack of cudas! I have a GATF that has been schooling with Acestrorhynchus falcatus. The Opsariicthys biden that I got from Wes keeps everyone in check. Hopefully I will be able to add Acestrorhynchus pantaneiro soon.
Is that eel long term FW?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Nice pack of cudas! I have a GATF that has been schooling with Acestrorhynchus falcatus. The Opsariicthys biden that I got from Wes keeps everyone in check. Hopefully I will be able to add Acestrorhynchus pantaneiro soon.
Is that eel long term FW?
Yes, eels been in pure FW the whole time I've had it. NOT mild brackish, never a drop of salt or salt mix added. Only problem I've had with the group was a jumper when I left the lid off.

I used to keep G. Tiles in FW and am well aware of the trials and tribulations associated with them and the hunger strikes, bacterial infections and whatnot. Absolutely zero issues with these things.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store