My new monsters

hms01

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2012
I have some angels and gouramis I could toss in there. The only other small fish I have are some botia loaches. They are snack size though. What would you recommend for dither?
just leave the azuls alone, if u have any structures they could hide behind while they stabilize it would be good, peacocks then to me very shy from my experience, it takes awhile for them to get used to their new habitat especially if they are direct from breeding pond/ or lake and first time into a fish tank where they can look out. another reason why i recommend not to mix in any other fish is for quarantine issue, another is competition for food, let them slowly settle in and eat before u make any other major changes to their environment.

Beetlebug515

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2015
So based on my pics, do you think I have azuls? I put in some decorations I have laying around. They took to them immediately. I also threw in my three young angels and two gouramis and that seemed to get them out and swimming around. I'm not too worried about diseases in this particular tank. I run a 22 watt uv at about 70 gph to keep diseases at bay. My main concern for now is making sure I didn't get ripped of. They are about 4" and I paid 65 each for them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store