My new snow leopard ray and pictures of development

calgaryflames

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
calgary
Great looking rays Matt.

I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Good luck with the rays.
Thanks Joe nice avatar by the way :)
Good luck to you to with your new diyfishkeepers forum.it's great so far Except you need a stingray section lol! your YouTube stuff is getting better too.

If any of you guys need to know DIY fish stuff look up uaru Joey on YouTube !

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
My God ,I will say what most feel.
T1 your knowlage is poor ,you only bred F1 fish ..which is easy.
You constantly try to bully people on forums .
You are banned from two of the best UK shops for being a gob****e !
If you were not in such a bad way I would have kicked you all over my carpark when I threw you out of my shop after trying to sneak in and buy a tigrinnis while I was not about.
You recently had to get someone to come into my place to get the L95 ..John from Bolton
which you PXd the lince with.
Why dont you just piss off and leave nice people alone !
I like Snow Leopards!!!!!!!

Your way hind I'm breding from my own born pups as I didn't have the tank space to keep my last breeding adults oh you know all about lack of tank space don't you

The man who only comes out of the wood work when I'm in a debate

Never though I would see the day when the owner of pier backs up the man from wharf after they kept you out of pfk for so long to stop compo

Wait for it it wasn't like that

Sneek in your show I walked in plan as day to prove I wasn't scared of you my mate asked me to pop in when I was working up the way
Don't you think I knew you wanted to kill me so why didn't you you had you chance thanks for the L095 by the way nice pleco

If you knew the l095 was for me why did you let him take it last time I came in for the tig for my mate you said you don't want my money so what changed this time

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Thanks Joe nice avatar by the way :)
Good luck to you to with your new diyfishkeepers forum.it's great so far Except you need a stingray section lol! your YouTube stuff is getting better too.

If any of you guys need to know DIY fish stuff look up uaru Joey on YouTube !
Hey Very Cool I will have to check it out!!!!

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Tiggie you were so foolish you cant see I was edging you to hit me you couldn't even see how I was taking the piss by saying nice to see you had made your tank bigger it was smaller if anything as your mate said you had just beat up 12 builders on your own because of something with the work they were doing and you are like the 2nd best Kung fu master in the world or something it may have been the best in Wigan I forget now

So buy coming in your shop after having a stoke don't you think would have been crazy of I was scared of you after all you could kill me with your bare hands

Haven't you got anything new to say about me as you going over things that happened mmmmm 4-5 years ago

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store