My new snow leopard ray and pictures of development

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
T1 don't be silly! since when did i take advantage of Alan...no one takes advantage of Alan...you know that!!
As for asking big money for my "AAA"marble pair i never wanted to sell them,yes Alan did want to buy them many years ago but i never sold them to him,back then he wanted them bad,he tried many times to prize them from my grasp,i simply told him £3500 wouldn't buy them ......in other words they weren't for sale......and guess what i still have them now and they are close to 15 years old....do you think only Alan as wanted to buy them during that time...wise up! You have a vivid imagination,i never discussed any deal between me and Alan to you in person...why would i
Its time you changed the record on the P14s been called a small spot Henlei....back then that is exactly what they were described as in Ross's book,the bible in those days, back then there was no mention of P14 so it was correct at the time.
For the record i ask £50-£75 more than an average captive bred Marble Motoro would go for in the UK,..average/nice ones go for £150ea.......do the maths if you can..lol !!
Matter closed as far as i'm concerned,i don't want to get banned because of the likes of you!!
you sell you rays as look how nice the parants are a garantee they will be this nice sort of dont you know about ressesive genes if everything turned out like the parants frank and nico would be kicking out albino pups all day long

the pearls you have or had for sale look very normal but by adding the AAAAA grade tag you are trying to make them look better

as for the Alan thing you pulled me in the back to look at pics of the marbles for sale then told me you had been trying to get in contact with him to sell them for £3.5k why would you be wanting to get in contact with someone you dont want to sell the rays to you even told me you wanted the money for some reptiles

i maybe a cripple but nothing wrong with my memory :chillpill:

you take a look at my 1st coment it had a :) that means it was a joke so no need to start jumping down my neck never slagged your rays or call them ordinary just said your a man who like to add the odd A

ONLY STARTED TO SLAG YOU OFF ONCE YOU STARTED

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Goodness me!!
I never took you in the back of anywhere to show you any Marbles.....if i did i must be going senile....its possible i suppose..lol!!
As for not trying to slag my rays off i don't agree! for the past few years "NOT MONTHS"you have been trying to devalue both my Marbles and Tigger 68 (Neils)Pearls "indirectly"..every opportunity you have had you have done your best to spread negativity about these two species calling them nothing but Motoro's and the fact they are pretty much worthless now,im sure there a many members on here that would back me up on this,...main reason is because you have had issues with both Neil and myself in the past..end of story!
As for my Pearls been normal i suggest you checkout the lounge....i don't see anyone mentioning them been normal.
As for your health i'm sorry about that but it doesn't give you the right to be so rude and direct to many of the members on this forum.
Calgary...your ray is absolutely magnificent.
Can we please get back on course with this interesting thread...."The snow leopard"

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
250x188x1_251214[1].jpg

how can you grade a ray so young and grade it AAA grade just look ordinary to me just like my p14 look to you :)
so you dont have a room behind the fat cash desk with a pc in do you

as for that tigggg thing he didnt like a coment about tanks in his shop being to small no big deal to me if the tanks are to small i will say it like if your shop prices are a joke i will say that to

its not like you are my LFS

I slag off the way you add silly names to rays to add money to them like dwarf retic and other

funny how you denie things

pearls are a jumped up motoro and the prices now reflect that

but hey im done

250x188x1_251214[1].jpg

tigger68

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
Tain
My God ,I will say what most feel.
T1 your knowlage is poor ,you only bred F1 fish ..which is easy.
You constantly try to bully people on forums .
You are banned from two of the best UK shops for being a gob****e !
If you were not in such a bad way I would have kicked you all over my carpark when I threw you out of my shop after trying to sneak in and buy a tigrinnis while I was not about.
You recently had to get someone to come into my place to get the L95 ..John from Bolton
which you PXd the lince with.
Why dont you just piss off and leave nice people alone !
I like Snow Leopards!!!!!!!

ajsmith235

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2010
Southern Indiana
Lol, sry but this is 1 of the best and funniest threads I have read... I kinda agree with both sides on the calling a ray a AAA or just a regular. Agree with both. But I loved reading this

calgaryflames

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
calgary
My God ,I will say what most feel.
T1 your knowlage is poor ,you only bred F1 fish ..which is easy.
You constantly try to bully people on forums .
You are banned from two of the best UK shops for being a gob****e !
If you were not in such a bad way I would have kicked you all over my carpark when I threw you out of my shop after trying to sneak in and buy a tigrinnis while I was not about.
You recently had to get someone to come into my place to get the L95 ..John from Bolton
which you PXd the lince with.
Why dont you just piss off and leave nice people alone !
I like Snow Leopards!!!!!!!

nice t1 lol hahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store