Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Awww soo cute monitors are the best :)

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Nice Monitor! Pretty tame for a Monitor.
Thank you. He's pretty good, just gets a little flighty if he's startled or scared. He's still a juvie so I imagine that will subside as he gets older. I'm very much looking forward to walking him on a leash in years to come haha.

Very nice! V. Melinus are the pretties monintors IMO. He also looks very healthy.
Thanks bro. I agree. Melinus is second only to cumingi, but their friendlier disposition and smaller adult size make them #1 for me.

Nice, keep the updates flowing
Just because you asked! Here he his watching the Raiders game earlier today
IMG_3090.JPG

Awww soo cute monitors are the best :)
For real! I was pretty heavy into Rhacodactylus geckos for a few years prior to getting this guy and there's no comparison. Varanids are the crem de la crem of reptile keeping.

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Thats awesome. Yeah they are crazy smart its amazing what they can do. Best pet ever. Great for sunggles too. I miss mine soo much.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Thats awesome. Yeah they are crazy smart its amazing what they can do. Best pet ever. Great for sunggles too. I miss mine soo much.
IDK about that HAHA. He's so curious that he almost never sits still. I've chased him across the yard more than once after he's gotten scared and made a run for it.

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
It's funny watching them check stuff out. You can use harnesses on them when they are outside so they dont take off . Lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store