HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Awesome!

Do you clip his nails or deal with the scratching? Just curious. Seems to be not too unlike a kitten when it comes to that?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Such intelligent eyes these creatures have
The larger it gets, the more it feels like a mini dinosaur. Its crazy to watch him study and learn his surroundings before making a move.

Awesome!

Do you clip his nails or deal with the scratching? Just curious. Seems to be not too unlike a kitten when it comes to that?
I just deal with it. I try to get him outside onto concrete every now and then with hopes of them dulling down, but its been a fruitless effort so far. I just wear long sleeves when I have him out.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
I am so gonna break down, if I keep seeing em pics

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I am so gonna break down, if I keep seeing em pics
HAHA I'll demonstrate some restraint with pics. But in all seriousness, there's nothing like Varanids. A few fish friends and I were talking a couple of days ago and I had the realization that if I had to pick, the monitor would win out over the fish. They're incredible animals. I'm actively resisting the urge to add another to my collection. Fortunately, they require a ton of space, which I can't afford to give in my current apartment.

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
He's being called the macaroni and cheese Melinus on account of his orange face. I've yet to see another Quince that displays this coloration, so it'll be cool to see him grow and develop.

IMG_3580.JPG IMG_3585.JPG

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Reactions: shookONES

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Mike,King Ezekiel aint got nothin on you.He may have had a fake tiger but you have your own little Velociraptor.

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Mike,King Ezekiel aint got nothin on you.He may have had a fake tiger but you have your own little Velociraptor.
TWD reference NICE! I actually can't wait until he gets big enough to walk him on a leash. My neighbors will love that...a pitbull in one hand and a dinosaur in the other HAHA.

Reactions: headbanger_jib
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store