My reptiles

Amelie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2011
Québec, Canada
Reptiles have always been a huge part of my life. I got my first pet Iguana when I was 4, and since then, I've always kept snakes and varanids at home. I absolutely adore my reptiles, they are all tame and life wouldn't be as fun and exciting without them!

My 14ft female selayar reticulated python, she is 12 yrs old and weighs 78lbs.

1yr old unsexed emerald tree boa:

Me and my 7yr old 9ft long mini female albino burm:

1 yr old male, 9ft long Tiger retic :

3yr old Male T+Albino blood python:

6yr old female Black Blood python:

4yr old, 7ftlong Moluccan python:

The boas (male salmon, female albino, female anery):

Varanids and Iggy:

And that's my snake room (the others cages are scattered troughout the house)

Z Trip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Canada
Single? If yes, looks like I'm moving. Hahaha. Nice pictures! :)

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
nice reptiles. god your hot just had to say it.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
Very nice collection. Love the salvator!

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Love your argus and your snow boa, both look like having owesame genetics. Was your argus produced by a local breeder, import? Your ig looks allot like mine. Have you ever considered having tegus or Cyclura? You look like the kind of person that would really love both species.
Like your reptile room, simple, easy to clean.

Amelie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2011
Québec, Canada
Love your argus and your snow boa, both look like having owesame genetics. Was your argus produced by a local breeder, import? Your ig looks allot like mine. Have you ever considered having tegus or Cyclura? You look like the kind of person that would really love both species.
Like your reptile room, simple, easy to clean.
Argus we're imported years ago but not at the same time. It's THE oldest couple in Canada, and the male is one of the first argus ever imported here. The guy who had them before me paid over 15 000$ for them then I bought them 3 years ago. My male is at least 12 yrs old, female's age is unknown. It's one of the only couple of argus that breeds here but I never had any success incubating the eggs, the eggs we're bad everytime I found them (she didn't have a lay box, and I always found the eggs too late buried in the dirt). I had to separate them because my male almost killed the female once. He's just too huge and too agressive for her.

It sucks but we're not as advanced as the US herps here lol, I don't know of any CB argus around here, they're all WC or CB from the states. Since importing is so expensive, we don't see a lot of nice cb reptiles.

I currently trying to have the first CB moluccan scrub pythons! I imported 4 couples a 4 yrs ago, cost me 3000$. The 3 biggest Xanthic females died of internal parasites... even after getting treated at the vet, only one survived. And I had 3 male axanthic that didn't eat well, and only one Xanthic male. So I have ONE Xanthic high yellow couple. I'm really counting on these two this year for babies. My partner is fattening the female at his place, she didn't eat the first year, the second year she ate 3 rats in total, the third year she started eating regularly and now she's a pig. 4 years wasted cause of a picky snake and damn parasites killing all my other females :S

I've had tegus before, one B&W and a crazy red female. I loved them but I prefer varanids over tegus. I've always wanted a Rhino iguana but it's impossible to find here! Hope someday I could import those, and also fijis.

Anyways, thanks for the comments again.. The simpler the reptile room is, the less mess there is when you take out a crazy scrub or retic that tries to grab hold of everything hahaha... Also easier to find an escapee in there :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store