My tank is failing . . .

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I just had all the same issues on my 110 Clear for Life Tank.... I couldnt believe how thin the acrylic was. The bow was so unsightly and unnerving I never even put fish or hardscape in it. Even after reaching out for reassurance its was still a worry some tank for inside use.

One test fill from me and it was on to the next buyer. Large garage grow out tank which he had 2 of already.
Raka, that's too sad . . .

I was given the impression that all their standard tanks are just fine, and I'm the culprit who ordered something bad.

Raka

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2019
Raka, that's too sad . . .

I was given the impression that all their standard tanks are just fine, and I'm the culprit who ordered something bad.
I was under the same impression as this was $1100 new. I was blown away how much the tank bowed, to the point the top was no longer flat as well. I was just happy to find someone who was well aware what he was getting.

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
Anyone remember LeeMar? I had an acrylic LeeMar 125g (really 112g) 60"x18"x24" about 3/8" thick panels for 13 years (purchased in 1998). About 7 of those years the left side was lower by 2" because I didn't bother shimming it in my new house. Point being, it lasted quite a while with no crazing in the middle. You can see the 2 flower patterns where it started to separate from the back panel. It was bowing, but I never measured by how much.

IMG_3202.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store