My Tanks Screwed...:(

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
I dont care what the internet thinks I know how big MY tank is. its an odball size which i think is cool

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Only two months ago you were positive this was a 260g. You've listed at least 5 different dimensions for this tank in numerous threads. My guess is either you don't own a tape measure or if you do you have no idea how to use it. Or it is possible that your just not happy with your 210g 72 x 24 x 30" tank and feel the need to lie in order to impress others.
i HAD a different tank that was smaller (IN THE OTHER THREAD) in this same corner. But i upgraded to this slightly larger tank.

boldtogether

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2008
chino hills, california
Why does anyone care what the dimensions/size/gallons are? It doesnt change the fact it is a poorly lit, bare bottom, under stocked clear back tank.
Sorry OP, this is why your unimpressive tank is unimpressive.
Personally, I like the tank for its potential alone. I would at least put lids on it and some lighting. If you choose substrate, choose on the lighter side. If decor is an option for you, consider large wood, tall plants and interesting looking rocks.
I hope I wasn't to harsh.:)

Jamesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
Why does anyone care what the dimensions/size/gallons are? It doesnt change the fact it is a poorly lit, bare bottom, under stocked clear back tank.
Sorry OP, this is why your unimpressive tank is unimpressive.
Personally, I like the tank for its potential alone. I would at least put lids on it and some lighting. If you choose substrate, choose on the lighter side. If decor is an option for you, consider large wood, tall plants and interesting looking rocks.
I hope I wasn't to harsh.:)
Yes, Exactly. You need to do stuff up in it. Substrate, Lighting, Hud etc... It doesn't have to be expensive though

Far2lively

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2012
London, England
It looks around 6 and a half feet long going by the upstand wood which is probably 4x2 i think the height is what makes the tank look smaller 3 feet is a very tall tank, a back drop, substrate and lighting will make a big difference

what do you intend of stocking it with??

datnoid :)

good luck with it mate :)

Far2lively

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2012
London, England
whats the point of this thread??? im feeling like theres a little trolling going here. and my .02 would say dont care how big it is cause its a pretty ugly looking tank imo
how can you say its ugly lol a tank consists of 5 panes of glass and they all look pretty much exactly the same, the stand maby slightly on the dull side but otherwise its just a bare tank, wait till hes stocked it and aquascaped it that might change your opinion

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Stocking is a clown knife tinfoils bichirs salvini.... They just arent in there yet not until the filtration is ready... I will also be getting s few more things to... It has potential!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store