Mystery Fish Fry - time will tell

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
True true..... I think what you mean is that we were actually able to find out in the end. Sometimes it doesn't work out, i.e. the fish dies and we never do find out.
He also means that you updated the thread so that everyone could have closure :) rather than abandoning it and never saying what came of fthe mystery fry.

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
What do you mean, a payoff?
True true..... I think what you mean is that we were actually able to find out in the end. Sometimes it doesn't work out, i.e. the fish dies and we never do find out.
He also means that you updated the thread so that everyone could have closure :) rather than abandoning it and never saying what came of fthe mystery fry.
Mainly what J J. H. Said, but FishEZ FishEZ is also on the money.

FishEZ

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Brampton, Ontario
www.fishez.ca
I will say this, it was a wonderful experience to have a surprise such as that and there were many people to share the story with. Everyone who came around wanted to see the mystery fry and I had to show him off. Of course, now I'm not so keen on showing them the little guy because somehow it just felt like a little let-down to me. But I certainly did learn something and have to think twice of what I'm doing before tossing a sponge filter from one tank into another.

Reactions: J. H.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I will say this, it was a wonderful experience to have a surprise such as that and there were many people to share the story with. Everyone who came around wanted to see the mystery fry and I had to show him off. Of course, now I'm not so keen on showing them the little guy because somehow it just felt like a little let-down to me. But I certainly did learn something and have to think twice of what I'm doing before tossing a sponge filter from one tank into another.
Thank you for sharing. This thread was fun and exciting with plenty of suspense, even if I never really thought it would be a Schomburgkii.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store