Mystery flowerhorn

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
Some just look gorgeous. If your willing to put in the time and effort for it ya can get really good looking ones. Never see any near me tho sadly.
I've been having a fish per month come from over seas. I've been having great results going thru a new website.

Are you not willing to send away?

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
I've been having a fish per month come from over seas. I've been having great results going thru a new website.

Are you not willing to send away?
Lol I've only bought fish online once and kinda had mixed results from it. Not that I wouldn't be willing to do so again but I'd like to focus on finding a nice male for my 2 female FH's first. Only problem I'm facing atm is my biggest girl is already 7in so I need to find a male that's a lil bigger then she is to properly do it. Lol hard to find almost fully grown males for sale.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
Lol I've only bought fish online once and kinda had mixed results from it. Not that I wouldn't be willing to do so again but I'd like to focus on finding a nice male for my 2 female FH's first. Only problem I'm facing atm is my biggest girl is already 7in so I need to find a male that's a lil bigger then she is to properly do it. Lol hard to find almost fully grown males for sale.
I found a source for some HQ fish. They are just entering US market and are same quality as thailand but half the cost. If you want I'll try and find their info.

I seen their inventory and got the itus again...

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
I found a source for some HQ fish. They are just entering US market and are same quality as thailand but half the cost. If you want I'll try and find their info.

I seen their inventory and got the itus again...
If you guys are looking for Trimacs it is probably a good idea to look at tangled up in Cichlids, they probably have them considering they have pure red devils and Midas which imo are probably rarer than Trimacs.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
this is the same fish now, seems to be the beginning of breeding behavior with the color changes. Cleaning the corner of the tank and enticing the male constantly. He seems almost interested but not to impressed yet.

View attachment 1411823
Vieja traits are showing up. If I could I would breed him with a pearl flowerhorn and see what kind of offsprings I can get.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store